For advertising prices, sizes and production schedule please download our 2013 booking form:
Prices at a glance:
- Full Page full colour advertisement: ~$1311 +gst (depending on options)
- Half Page mono advertisement: ~$440 +gst (depending on options)
- Quarter Page mono advertisement ~$280 +gst (depending on options)
- Sixteenth Page 63mm x 187mm: ~$110 (depending on options)
- Please check the booklet for full details and pricing
Email or fax your booking form to:
Fax: (02) 9660 4260
Email Publications Manager: email@example.com
Call: Amanda LeMay or Tina Kao on (02) 9660 5222
- Due to demand there are limited advertising space in these editions: O Week, Week 1 to Week 3. Please contact us to check availability
- Bookings must be received by 10am Thursday before the issue date (see booking form). Advertising booking is by first come first served basis as space is limited in each edition
About Honi Soit
Honi Soit has been published by the Students’ Representative Council, University of Sydney since 1929 and has a proud reputation of being the most vibrant and prestigious student publication in Australia. It has an illustrious alumni of student editors who have gone on to become well known faces in the media and in pubic life. More information about Honi Soit.
Honi Soit is a 24-page tabloid style weekly, produced during semesters (26 edition per year). Honi Soit has a print run of 4,000-5000 copies, plus online e-copies, distributed free at all Sydney University campuses including: main campus; Faculty of Nursing, Camperdown; Sydney College of the Arts, Rozelle; Conservatorium of Music; and Cumberland College of Health Sciences. This includes newspaper stands in foyers, cafes, faculty desks and libraries at over 62 locations.
- Published weekly during semester (26 editions per year)
- The leading and oldest student publication in Australia
- Print Run: 4000 – 5000 copies
- 24 pages of Tabloid size newspaper
- Distributed free across over 60 locations across the University of Sydney Campus
- Honi Soit is an essential component of campus culture
Target the Student Market
There are over 45,000 students and nearly 10,000 staff at Sydney University. Honi Soit offers an exciting opportunity for you to capture the undergraduate and postgraduate student markets. University students represent a lucrative potential market: they are high discretionary spenders, and are an important force in the youth market.
In July 2010 Honi Soit launched this website, opening up a whole new world of digital distribution. For advertisers this means your advertising will feature in the ebook copies that can be easily accessed and read online.
Honi Soit has over 2,000 likes on Facebook. Followers get an update each week when the edition is published and can link through to the ebook featuring your ad. This number is expected to grow in 2011. See us on Facebook.
Mono Advertisements: Artwork to be supplied on disk or by email. 300dpi, greyscale. File Formats accepted: PDF or TIFF.
Full colour advertisements: Artwork to be supplied on disk or by email. 300dpi, CMYK colour. File formats accepted: PDF or TIFF.
Files will be placed in Honi Soit as supplied. Any errors in preparation or content are the advertisers responsibility. Additional artwork preparation fees will apply if adjustments are required.
By supplying us with a hard copy proof of your advertisement you make it possible for us to prevent any errors before print. Without it, we can’t accept any responsibility. Full advertiser terms and conditions are available by request.